Hands launches Christmas carpet collection
Christmas is the time when strangers come together to volunteer and friends reconnect, amidst activity in a warm ambience that elevates the mood of the festivities. Hands hand-knotted and hand-tufted carpets make an important part of the Christmas home décor, as they celebrate skill, craftsmanship and traditional storytelling since 1881.
- Onega Silver Taupe, the Lithology collection: It describes the first snow of Christmas in the morning.
- Phaeton Rosy Silver, the Cryptos collection: It describes an ornate Christmas wreath on the door.
- Oasis Grey Blue, the Lithology collection: It describes faint voices of people skating on a frozen lake, symbolizing the relaxation of Nature.
- Star Charcoal Green, the Bouquet collection: It describes stark whites and icy blues punctuated with holly leaves and branches on the porch.
- Massimo Multi, the French Savonneries collection: It describes the decoration of the Christmas tree with golden baubles and lights.
- Akasa Red, the Lost Heritage collection: It describes the interaction between family and friends, along with wine, embraces and conversations.
- Melange Lovery Gold, the Noveau collection: It describes the conversations, lights and gratitude.
Marquise teal, the Lost Heritage collection: It describes the post-Christmas environment, where people talk about tales and lores.